Thursday, June 2, 2011

Who in the hell is Lexanne Wild?

Before we start here...Yes, my last name is really Wild. Not a fake. Not a stage name. Anyways. I'm Lexanne. Call me Lex. I'm 20. If you're ever in Portland and see a 5'1 girl weighing 98 lbs with pink hair and lots of tattoos...That's mee! This is my blog. I'm a music addict, tattoo artist (in training), west coast native, and (I'm not gonna lie) I'm a pretty big bitch. Sooo...If you don't like tattoos, music, or sarcasm...sorry but this isn't the blog for you. Go watch Jersey Shore or get your nails done. I want you all to know that I have a potty mouth and a big, bold personality. I wanna be a mommy someday..but hey! I'm only 20. If you come to Portland and aren't afraid of taking risks...Come let me tattoo you!
-xoxo, Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment